Create New User
A bit of an explanation on how NOTIFYall works. In NOTIFYall, A user can:
- Be the owner of a single group, several groups or no groups at all.
- Have devices(cell phones) and/or email addresses associated with his user account.
- Are defined only once on our server and are only associated with one user.
- Can be associated to one or many different groups.
- Can be removed from a group by simply responding with REMOVE
To recap, users are defined only once, and devices/emails are only defined once and are assigned to a single user.
if you already have an account on our system, You do not need to create another user. You can manage everything from the My Account link, found in the footer below.
If you're new to NOTIFYall, Please feel free to create an account. Once your account is created, go to the My Account page to add devices/email addresses to your account. After that, you can associate those devices to as many groups as you wish by clicking on the Join a Group link above.